Tom Mannetta is an automotive consultant and enthusiasts. He is an accredited appraiser under the guidelines of the National franchise Auto Appraisal Network. Tom owns the Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont territories. He also owns Legendary Motors LLC which is another car enthusiast company which buys, sells and consigns collector vehicles. Tom travels the country to attend major collector car events.
- Insurance What kind of insurance is right for your car?
- Diminished Value Would you pay full price for a car that has been in an accident and repaired?
- Pre-Purchase Inspections Not able to get there to touch and see your possible dream car?
- Custom car appraisals It’s absolutely imperative that a custom car be properly insured for a value that you and your insurance company can agree would replace it.
- Motorcycles appraisals Yes, we appraise bikes!
- Boats Living here in Massachusetts we sometimes spend as much on our boats as we do cars or even our house.
- Prior to Loss Has your insurance company offered to settle your total loss claim for an amount for less than you think your car is worth?